Probe arms and probe tips
Accessories for contour and roughness metrology
• T4HD USB probe arms are capable of auto-calibration and avoid late effects of incorrect operation during calibration. All probes data is stored directly on the patented USB probe-arm.
• T4HD USB probe arms are not confusable and and prevent probe damage and measuring errors due to incorrectly selected probes. CNC measurements can only be started if the correct probe is attached.
• T4HD USB probe arms are available with form-fitting HD-probe-tips and prevent measuring errors due to twisted assembly. On demand you can replace the probe tip with one click, without the need for tools or glue.
• T4HD USB-probe arms:
Patented Technology – available only at IMTS/Triebworx.
In this picture: Short T4HD standard probe arm with click-mounting and 2×20,5 probe tip
Probe arms with click-mounting:
Our assortment includes both short and long probe arms with our click-intake system in the following combinations:
• T4HD standard probe arms single side, for downward scannings.
• T4HD standard probe arms for double-sided scannings.
• T4HD custom probe arms.
Matching probe tips:
T4HD carbide probe tip, 6,5 mm, R = 25 μm
T4HD carbide probe tip, 23,5 mm, R = 25 μm
T4HD carbide probe tip, 2 x 5 mm, R = 25 μm
T4HD carbide probe tip, 2 x 9 mm, R = 25 μm
T4HD carbide probe tip, 2 x 20,5 mm, R = 25 μm
T4HD roughness probe tip, 6,0 mm, R = 2 μm, 90°
T4HD roughness probe tip, 10,0 mm, R = 2 μm, 90°
T4HD carbide stylus with integrated carbide probe tip, 2,5 mm, R = 0,1 mm
Compatible probe tips with screw mounting, for downward scannings:
Furthermore, we offer screw-fastened probe tips or styluses.
Probe tips or styluses with integrated probe tips can be provided compatible to older measurement systems or to third-party manufacturers:
Carbide probe tip, ø 1 mm, 6,0 mm, R = 25 μm
Carbide probe tip, ø 3,5 mm, 20,5 mm, R = 25 μm
Carbide probe tip, ø 3,5 mm, 20,5 mm konisch, R = 50 μm
Carbide probe tip, ø 3,5 mm, 59,5 mm, R = 25 μm
Carbide probe tip, ø 1 mm, 2 x 5 mm, R = 25 μm
Carbide probe tip, ø 1,5 mm, 2 x 9 mm, R = 25 μm,
Carbide probe tip, ø 2,5 mm, R = 25 μm, 2 x 16,5 mm
Compatible ruby sphere probes with screw mounting, for double-sides scannings
Compatible styluses with screw mounting and disc-shaped tips, or double-sided scannings
available on demand