World innovation: Aerostatic bearing CNC 4-7-axis contour and roughness measuring device
Setting new standards in contour and roughness measurement:
• Lowest ground noise in the nanometer range
• Vibration Detector
• Doubled table payload up to 50 kg
• All T4HD / T4HD-XL are upgradeable to T4HD-Aero
plus all the T4HD key advantages:
• Autocalibration as standard feature
• Impossible-to-confuse USB probe arms
• Automatic zenith search in X and Y direction
• 3D evaluation software for contour and roughness
We have specialized in industrial production metrology.
Our employees are trained in metrology, particularly in the areas of contour, roughness and optics. The distribution of high quality products in the production measurement is important, but we don’t forget the service and expert advice. We work in partnership with our customers to create solutions to the problems of measuring technology and support them in the long term.
We offer a wide range of products, such as surface metrology, coordinate measuring technology, contour gauges, roughness measuring or comprehensive courses for hand-measuring instruments – with focus on the industrial production metrology. Please contact us as your distribution partner with leading manufacturers at hand. We also supply compatible probe arms and probe tips for foreign manufacturers as well as almost all equipment suitable such as clamping possibilities, clamping systems and centering systems.
As distributor we offer hand-measuring instruments such as vernier caliper, measuring bolts, gauges and other accessories for metrology.
Wit a left-click on the image below you can download the current metrology / measuring tools catalogue of our manufacturer Helios Preisser as a pdf file:
Alternative view: With a left-click on the blätterkatalog logo below, the measuring tools eCatalogue of our manufacturer Helios Preisser opens in a new window:
• Click on the arrow keys, or on the page´s lower right hand corner to turn the next page
• To go to a certain page, enter the page number in the bottom field
• The contents button helps navigation
• To magnify a page or text, click on the catalog page
Detailed information can be found in addition to the catalog and the website on the Youtube Channel of Helios Preisser.